Agimat FX – Exclusive Affiliate Partner Program
Our affiliates are proud to promote the Agimat FX™ Trading System because it is one of the industry leading products for Forex and Binary Options trading. Don’t just take our word for it— more than 3000 users love us, and we’ve earned top honors from traders around the globe.
FAQ’s about Agimat FX™ affiliate program (PLEASE READ)
There are two methods to prove your placement: You can work with your affiliate ID, which is contained in the link you created, or you leave us a cookie on the visitor’s PC that contains your affiliate ID. If the visitor purchases the software at a later date, the cookie is detected and the sale is assigned to you.
MyCommerce Share-it sends a payment report on the previous month to all affiliates on the 8th of every month. Thereafter, on the 15th of the month, the commission will be paid for the previous month when the minimum payment is 100 EUR / USD or 70 GBP.
50% from the sales price.
Yes. The minimum amount for the payout is 100 EUR / USD or 70 GBP. If the minimum is not reached in one month, the current amount is transferred to the next month.
There are many reasons for this. If you have set a minimum payment yourself, this may not have been achieved. Perhaps you have not reached our minimum (see “Minimum amount” above), then the commissions are retained until the limit is reached.
No. There are no monthly or other fixed costs with our affiliate program.
You have access to sales reports in the Affiliate Control Panel. There you can see your sales and commissions by date. MyCommerce Share-it, however, does not disclose the data of the end user because you are not the legal owner of this data.
Our payment and affiliate management MyCommerce Share-it first checks the details of each newly registered affiliate and then notifies us. Since we won’t accept the cooperation with an affiliate immediately because we have to check and verify your information at first, there may be a short time delay until activation. In any case you will be informed by email about the status of your request.
After registration and activation you will receive your login data for the Affiliate Control Panel. The control panel contains detailed information about your partnerships and products. After your account has been activated by us, you can embed a link on your website and market our products.
In the “Products” section of the control panel, you can create links to the corresponding products or request releases for the marketing of further products from us.
Upon receipt of the approval by us, you can make sales in two ways:
- After you have decided which products you want to market, use the link-generator in the control panel (in the ‘Products’ section) to activate the corresponding links to the product pages and to the sales system. These links automatically include your affiliate ID. This ensures that every sale can be assigned. You can then embed these links on your website.
- Put a link to our website. This method will not immediately lead to a sale, but a cookie is set on the visitor’s computer, which proves that the website has attracted your attention. This will give you a commission on sales. To set a link of this type, use the link-generator in the control panel.
Using the link generator, you can generate links to an order page, a website, or a catalog page. You can find this function under products> link generator or go to products> find, filter there for “existing cooperation” and click on “generate product links” to the right of the product.
To generate links to shopping cart, product and order pages, proceed as follows:
- If you did not go directly through products> link generator, please enter the product number.
- Please select the page in the order process to be displayed.
- Then select the language to be displayed. (If you do not select a language, the default language is English)
- You can also define a URL to serve as a reference for the back link. This URL is used when a customer clicks “continue shopping” after placing a product in the shopping cart. For example, you can link to your site or, if you have a store page, specify it as a reference. Then your customers can buy more products.
- When you click the “generate product links” button, the HTML code appears in an output window.
If you generate links to the website of the manufacturer or a different URL, MyCommerce Share-it uses a cookie with a validity period of six months, which contains your affiliate identifier, in the computer of the customer. If the customer first looks at the product descriptions on the first visit of the manufacturer’s website and comes back to the website at a later date to purchase a product, MyCommerce Share-it recognizes by the cookie on the customer that this customer was originally about you has been referred to this website. You will receive the commission from the manufacturer for the sale you have made.
Each link generated by the link generator as described above contains your affiliate ID so that you can be credited to sales.
You can also create individual catalogs and assign products to one or more vendors from these catalogs. You can refer to a catalog page using the link generator, so you only have to maintain your catalogs and not the links for individual products. Your customers will see a website listing the products of the respective catalog.